Ben's first trip to Cabela's
One of our families favorite activities is going to the
"Poor Man's Zoo".
Yes most of the animals are dead, but hey it's free entertainment!
My kids Love to go to Ikea. So we usually go 3 to 4 times a year. Usually around the school breaks. It is a 45 minute to an hour drive so we don't do it very often. I think it is so funny that walking around a store, eating their cheap hotdogs, drinking their yummy juice, and eating their good chocolate makes such a fun family outing (Dale never goes, he hates Ikea so when I say family I mean me and the kids)!
When we arrived at Ikea we found out that they were doing their free craft and so my kids all got to make peg boards for their rooms. They LOVED it and I loved that it was for free!
If you can see Ben in the background, he had to stay in the cart for the whole time his sisters were crafting. I can't say that he loved it as much as them.
Spring break was a few weeks ago but since we have been without internet for about 3 weeks we could not post about it! We had so much fun, it started out by my niece Jenny coming for a quick layover visit. We had so much fun with her!
No comments:
Post a Comment