Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First Day of School





So our family survived the first day of school. Actually my kids loved every minute of it! Mickayla started her first day of High School and loved seeing old friends from Elementary School that she had not seen in years. Haylee loved being the oldest in Elementary and has 3 different teachers and enjoyed them all and loves having her best friend in her class. Madilyn loves looking like a fourth grader even though she is a second grader. She loves recess and playing with her favorite two friends from last year. Hannah and Ben and I had a busy day of grocery shopping! I still can not believe that summer is over!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tricia,
Love, love your "new cool blog look" and your writing is so beautiful...it sounds exactly how you talk! So glad high school went well for the entire family!
Love,
Suzi

MicknRindy said...

PINK PINK PINK - Uncle Rick is not sure what he'd do if he had that much pink in his house!!! Does Haley and Mady have boy friends now that they've gone back to school? ;) - Uncle Rick

The Henricksen Journal said...

Wow.... look at these girls all grown up. Your blog is so cute Tricia. I am very proud. I have you added to my blog as with your triciajan yahoo email. Does it work?

Erica said...

How cute are your little girls?! I love it. I've always loved the first day of school. New backpacks, new shoes, new clothes, new school supplies.