Mickayla made us super yummy lettuce wraps and we had so much fun visiting. Now we will be getting to work! Once we gave the the home tour it was time to get to work! Did I already say how grateful I am that they came and were willing?!!
Kim channeled Dad and realized we could tape a paint brush to a long pole for those tricky spots.
Megan has never painted before but she was a natural right away!
Baby helping work, he’s adorable!
Kim is super fast and got so much done and Becky is a professional at cutting in! We basically painted the family hallways and master bedroom!
I would be leaving soon so I took time with baby. I hated the idea of leaving him.
I loved every minute of my sisters being there. I drove home with them that night and in the car had some really good sister therapy. I stayed the night at Kims. The next day Kim and I went to the temple. It was wonderful. I didn’t know them but I know now that would be the last time I got to go to the temple for a long time.
No comments:
Post a Comment