Saturday, November 10, 2018

Baby shower for Thomas

When I decided to book a flight to help Dad I realized that it might just also work out to have a shower for Mickayla while I was there!    I texted my sisters and figured out that Kim could host!  So we sent out invites right away!  I always assumed they would have a shower for her but I also assumed I would probably miss it.  
So this just felt like a tender mercy!
Having family time is always super sweet to me.  Living far away makes you ache for moments like this.   This was so fun, the only way it could have been better was if Madi and Hannah could have been there as well. 






We played a game “What’s in your purse.”  We laughed and laughed seeing all the crazy things we all carry around!  

When I got back to Dad it was awesome to hear he had such a good night.   Scott and his boys had brought a movie and he felt good enough to stay up and watch the whole thing!  Such good news!

No comments: