Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve

I LOVE Christmas Eve! 
 The anticipation of Christmas along with our family traditions makes it my favorite day of the whole year.
  What do you do on the longest day of the year?

Ben still does not feel well.
So of course my heart melted when I found Sam peddling him around the kitchen while Ben layed on the pillow.
We found Sam in this cabinet.  He had found the camping light and had his own little set up.



Mickayla gave the boys these hats and gloves, they wore them most of the day.



Mickayla had to work the morning of Christmas Eve. 
She came home and surprised all the kids with shakes.



I cook and bake for most of the day on Christmas Eve.  All the girls help me and we love setting a fancy christmas table.  All of us get new jammies and we wear them while we eat our Crunchy Potatoes, Ham, Rolls, Rasberry Salad, and Green Bean Cassarole. 
Then we eat leftovers for days!

No comments: