Tuesday, August 28, 2012

First Day of School

This is a day I dread all summer long. I hate saying goodbye to summer and hello to schedules and waking up early. I miss my kids not being around and for some reason I dreaded Ben starting kindergarten. I feel like I just had him and I just would have loved a little more time with him home.

This was an exciting time in our family though.


First Day of Third Grade...
 
 Sam was very Sad that Ben got to stay and he did not.
Sam starts Speach class in 2 weeks.
 
 Hannah is so excited about her new teacher Mrs. Lawsen.
 
 First Day of Middle School....Go Pike Panthers!
 
 Cutest little brother ever!
 
First Day of Kindergarten
 
 
 Fist Day of High School and it is her Birthday!
Haylee is now 14....watch out church dances!
 
 Hannah, Ben, Sam, and Mom all walked and rode bikes to school the first day.
 
 I was doing really great until I had to drop him off here and walk out the door.  :(
 
 Could I have more beautiful girls? 
I truly am blessed with wonderful daughters.
 
Thankfully my friend Jeni came and spent the day with me and helped me paint my bedroom.  It kept my mind busy and I really did have a great day.
 

1 comment:

Meggara said...

sister look at all your beautiful babies!! i loved seeing all these eventually find their way to facebook throughout that day and love that you documented the whole thing. miss you so much!