Mickayla looks darling! I've been meaning to tell you...my inlaws had the elders over the other night and one of them is from Justin, Elder Funk. As soon as I asked him if he knew you guys, he looks at me and goes, "you look so much like Mickayla!" It was cute, he had a million nice things to say about you guys, it was a fun connection to make!
Awesome! Thanks for sharing. Mickayla you look so pretty and your picture is as Sister Watts would say, "Hil-ar-ious." I hope you had an awesome time. you looked great. xo
2 comments:
Mickayla looks darling! I've been meaning to tell you...my inlaws had the elders over the other night and one of them is from Justin, Elder Funk. As soon as I asked him if he knew you guys, he looks at me and goes, "you look so much like Mickayla!" It was cute, he had a million nice things to say about you guys, it was a fun connection to make!
Awesome! Thanks for sharing. Mickayla you look so pretty and your picture is as Sister Watts would say, "Hil-ar-ious." I hope you had an awesome time. you looked great. xo
Post a Comment