In the picture above you can see Mickayla in the top left hand corner.
She is in the front row in seat 4.
Yes in the corner of the picture below is Uncle Todd!
This is me trying to have Megan skills, which I failed at miserably but it did keep me entertained while they read the 750 names!
Sister Stamps
(Mickayla's YW President for many years, and seminary teacher)
and Mickayla's BFF,
Karlee
Mom and Mickayla
Her current YW President, Sister Bowler made the super cute candy lay.
Mickayla with the Savoie Girls.
Dad and Mickayla
Mickayla with Brook Thomas
I had to add this...
Mickayla was 9 when we moved into the house we live in now.
Brook was her best friend for many years.
They should still be 9!
Where does the time go?
Time to brag a little about Mickayla...
Graduated one year early!
Graduated in the top 7 percent!
(out of 750 kids)
With one year of college completed!
Check out the video below.
Sorry I had to scream for her and tape at the same time. I did my best! They say her name around the 11 second mark. Then the camera moves but you can see her walk across the stage.
1 comment:
Love it!!! Congrats Mickayla.... that is one smart girl!
Post a Comment