~Grandma Moon
Wow what a makeover. He looks amazing!!! Trish you're going to have to use your bat to keep all the women from getting their hands on him. Dale looks Hot!!!!
Ok Dale, it's time to go Go Karting when you come back to town - You are one smoking brotha from anontha motha!!!
I have tears in my eyes. Good job Dale!
I am still all choked up. You are such an inspiration to me. Love you both!
Hot, hot Baby! Smokin!!!! Can you hear the wolf cry...congrats Dale, you look fabulous!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow what a makeover. He looks amazing!!! Trish you're going to have to use your bat to keep all the women from getting their hands on him. Dale looks Hot!!!!
Ok Dale, it's time to go Go Karting when you come back to town - You are one smoking brotha from anontha motha!!!
I have tears in my eyes. Good job Dale!
I am still all choked up. You are such an inspiration to me. Love you both!
Hot, hot Baby! Smokin!!!! Can you hear the wolf cry...congrats Dale, you look fabulous!
Post a Comment