Thursday, July 1, 2010

Papa Tom's Lagoon Day July 1, 2010













When Emmy was 3 years old her I took her Lagoon. I remember standing in line for the train and counting heads and realizing I was one kid short.
Yes...I lost Emmy.
Worst day of my life!
All I could think of is how do I tell my sister Becky that I lost her kid????
I went to the lost child station and yes Emmy was there.

So here is Emmy all grown up at that same lost child station.
I don't think I will ever live that down!!!



Ben and Sam at the end of a long day. If you are a Sollis you know the rules of going to an amusement park.
You go when it opens and you stay until it closes.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I love it that you have 2 out of the 12 cutest boys ever!!! I long for the day when my cute boy can meet yours!!!