Braunersrither Family Reunion
It has been YEARS since the Braunersrither family has all gotten together.
It was so much fun to spend time with them and for all of us to get to enjoy one another.
Aunt Jill and Sam
I sure love this boy!
Uncle Chad, Benjamin, Mason, and Lucas having a Watermelon feast!
My girls putting on a show.
(I made them)
We have always told Mickayla that she looks like Jessica.
She never really believed us until she saw this picture of the two of them.
Grandma and Madilyn
Grandma and Shawn
Grandma and Mickayla
Haylee and Grandma
Dale enjoying time with his Mom.
I love this family! It was such a treat to get to see everyone.
Only way it would have been better is if the Smith's could have been there too!
I finally got to meet Annette's new husband, Ken.
No comments:
Post a Comment