Before: Look in the background you can see my old kitchen.
The Kitchen Makeover
I have been wanting to change my kitchen for awhile.
My struggle was always my cabinets. I never loved the lighter cabinet color. I know Dale and I, and I know we are not going to be staining or painting the cabinets any time soon. So I got rid of the red walls and went with a color scheme that compliments the cabinets.
I am really happy with the outcome...
I now love my cabinet color!
I didn't want to have curtains but I did want color.
So my super talented friend, Wendy, painted these awesome flowers for me.
She is really talented and very affordable.
I have had all white appliances and just my fridge was stainless steel. I thought that eventually all my builder grade appliances would eventually die and I would want all stainless steel. That was 7 years ago.
The dish washer finally started not working so great and it was time to get a new one.
So we decided to go ahead and buy a new microwave and stove and dishwasher.
I love my new double oven.
I also love that it was on sale and we got the microwave free with purchase of the oven.
This is my new dishwasher, I hope I love it!
I went with a different brand and I am a little nervous about it!
But it sure is pretty!
Thanks to my girls and my friends for all their help with this Kitchen Makeover....
The problem with Makeovers????
It makes you want to re-do your whole house!
3 comments:
yeahhhhh!! it looks so great! can't wait to see it in december!
Wow, Tric! The new appliances are the icing on the cake! It looks like a brand new kitchen. I am totally envious of that double oven! How fun. Looks FABulous!
Wow Trish, it all looks incredible!! I LOVE it! Those flowers are awesome!
Post a Comment