Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Sam has solid food for the first time!


"Hey what are we doing?"
"I do like sitting in this chair"
"This stuff is different than what Mommy normally gives me"
"I think I like Mommies stuff better"
Sam stopped sleeping through the night. I would nurse every two hours and I was getting tired. Jill convinced me that Sam was ready for food. So Jill and I made some baby food and Jill fed it to Sam. He did great Jill would hold the spoon in his mouth and he would suck the food down. After his first feeding he went back to sleeping through the night. I loved Jill visiting, she was so supportive and really helped me get Sam on a schedule. Jill also fed Sam everyday while she was visiting. It was so helpful, I am ready for her to come back!

No comments: