Friday, July 3, 2009

"Dropping all of my pride"
It is no secret that this pregnancy has been harder on me than when I was pregnant with Ben.  So yes this is me on the buggy at Sam's club.  I no longer walk the grocery stores, if you see me at Walmart you will see me on a buggy.  Ben and Hannah love it because I let them ride with me but my big girls are a little embarrassed.  They don't tell me that but I am sure they are.  Oh well if we want to have groceries until the baby is born I just have to ride the buggy! 

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I always wanted to but never had the guts...you go girl!

Stacee said...

LOVE it! I did that once at Costco and everyone was staring at me like ... "I don't see a broken bone on you, woman. Get up and walk like the rest of us!" I love that you are doing it. Enjoy your buggy rides!