Friday, July 3, 2009

Baby Shower

My good friends Suzi and Jeni gave me a beautiful baby shower!  
I felt super loved and received beautiful gifts.  I loved celebrating the upcoming arrival of our little guy who will be here next month.  We have been waiting for him for a long time!  
Everyone left the shower around 8:30, Jeni and Suzi and I were not done visiting, we stayed up until two in the morning it was so fun!
Karly and Stacey
Stacey is modeling the beautiful blanket that my friend Natalie made.
No games at the shower, only visiting....my favorite type of shower!
I got so many fun things, can't wait for him to get here so I can start dressing him!
The shower was the week of the 4th July so of course the color scheme was Red, White, and Blue.  
It was super cute, the pictures just don't do it justice.  

Everyone was asked to bring their favorite Salad and the recipe.  Suzi makes the best salads so she made some of my favorites and everyone else's salads were super yummy.  Jeni made her super yummy Chocolate Cake and the most fantastic Cherry Cheese Cake.  It all tasted so great! 

3 comments:

Becky said...

I love that you get a shower for every baby...what fun friends you have!

The Henricksen Journal said...

Wish I were there for the shower. It makes me want to come out and visit you when the baby is born. hmmm... gotta figure that one out...

Stacee said...

Tricia - the picture with you and Suzi and Jeni is so great of you! Even though you are "feeling it" this pregnancy, you look beautiful!