Friday, March 23, 2012

Hunger Games Mania




All my girls LOVE the Hunger Games Series. I tried to read them but they stressed me out! Ever since they heard that there was going to be a movie made they have been counting down the days. Anytime there is a trailer for it on TV we have to watch the commercial and all the girls squill in excitement. Mickayla took Madilyn and Haylee last night to the midnight premier. They left at 8:00 to get to the movies to wait in line to get good seats. Hannah cried all evening, she felt so left out, I have not let her read the books. I love how much my girls love each other, it also makes me cry thinking Mickayla will be leaving to school so soon!

1 comment:

Rowdy Family said...

yay for the fun sister date!...poor Hannah. I read the books but I think the movie would stress me out, even though I think it looks beautifully done. I'm a chicken