This has to be the begining of the trip, Hannah looks so happy.
I am not sure what they did to those binkis?
It was fun in our new van. Lots of seat options for everyone.
Sometimes we would just move Sam's car seat and that would keep him happy for a few more hours.
This makes the trip seem like it was so peaceful...not!
It was loud and crazy.
Add a toddler that has to sit in a carseat, I think you get my point.
I don't think you can fully appreciate that we do this drive until you have done it yourself with 6 kids!We have never been so happy to have seen this....it meant we were so close to the family cabin, where we would see family!
1 comment:
look at you just blogging away! i think you should do this for christmas..you could pull it all together in a week couldn't you?
Post a Comment