If you think I am cute...you should see my sisters!
My Mom and Dad are pretty cute too!
I only took Capri shorts and flip flops to Washington.
I was freezing!
Cheryl hooked me up with some of Krista's Boots and a coat.
I got to see Cheryl and Scott, Gail and Jason and their kids, Krista and Grandma Joan.
Sadly no pictures of time with them.
We got to go to the temple together, it was awesome.
Waiting in line for Time Out For Women.
Scotcharoos that Natalie had made for us made the wait much more enjoyable.
We love our Time Out For Women Bags.
Megan's Celebration Dinner at Outback.
She was so great the whole weekend!
Waiting for Megan's Graduation to start.
We had a program for Megan for Graduation.
It was one of my favorite moments of the trip!
Megan did not get to walk at her graduation so she could come be with us.
5 comments:
Best time ever!
really. such a great time! i just want it to be sister weekend again right now!
I am ready for another sister weekend right now too!
Looks like a lot of fun and I'm glad that none of you missed Megan's graduations.
Post a Comment